This Blog is about revising/upgrading the vintage Quad 33 to 909 amplifiers and the Revox taperecorders. Audio electronics and High End Hifi are also absolutely "on-topic" here. All pictures on this site (except the schematics) are Copyright Dada Electronics. You can use them after a written agreement (via e-mail) with the author. For Contact-information see www.dadaelectronics.eu
- Name: Stefaan
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Quad 303 & Dada's High-en boards & Tannoy 215DMT
- DACT CT-2 Attenuators available again
- Dada Electronics Ecological mission statement
- Quad 44 Erratic Input Switching
- Quad 405 switch-on behaviour
- Quad USA Seventies price list
- Quad 34 capacitor problems
- Power supply voltage in a Quad 33; 12, 15 or 16V? ...
- PNP or NPN TR1 in the Quad FM2?
- "Quad 405" ?