This Blog is about revising/upgrading the vintage Quad 33 to 909 amplifiers and the Revox taperecorders. Audio electronics and High End Hifi are also absolutely "on-topic" here. All pictures on this site (except the schematics) are Copyright Dada Electronics. You can use them after a written agreement (via e-mail) with the author. For Contact-information see www.dadaelectronics.eu
- Name: Stefaan
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Quad 34 capacitor problems
- Power supply voltage in a Quad 33; 12, 15 or 16V? ...
- PNP or NPN TR1 in the Quad FM2?
- "Quad 405" ?
- Quad II-40 Service Manual
- Quad 606 MK-1 DIY Upgrade-kit available now
- Quad 33 Mono/Stereo facilities. Connect a CD playe...
- The Quad 50E revision, including 50D info
- Quad 405-2 State of the Art
- All Velleman Components, Kits & Tools available