This Blog is about revising/upgrading the vintage Quad 33 to 909 amplifiers and the Revox taperecorders. Audio electronics and High End Hifi are also absolutely "on-topic" here. All pictures on this site (except the schematics) are Copyright Dada Electronics. You can use them after a written agreement (via e-mail) with the author. For Contact-information see www.dadaelectronics.eu
- Name: Stefaan
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Fixing Worn or Cracking Potentiometers, Switches a...
- Revised Quad FM3 Service Notes, nov 2010
- Quad 33 with s/n 1067
- Revox Manuals can be downloaded now
- Extra repair/mod information concerning the Quad 4...
- Dual Mono PSU & Velleman K4700 in a Quad 405
- Quad 306 - 606 Monoblock & Virtual Earth
- The secret project
- Changing the Online - Shop
- Thierry Martin's Vintage collection