Saturday, May 10, 2008

Eduardo Niebla chooses Dada's 405 revision


We revised Eduardo's 405.

He uses it in his studio to monitor his recordings.

We used the Dada dual-mono power supply and Burr Brown OPA627 opamps.

Edouardo wrote:
"Received my Quad 405 with your upgrade plus the Velleman K4700 loudspeaker protection.

The packing was very secure, well done!

The sound now is much more open and extended; bass to trebles through the whole spectrum are very clear and rich. A very wonderful sound. I'm very very happy . I now can hear very clear my mixing and recording work in much more detail.

Thank you very much for all you wonderful and professional work - I have no hesitation in highly recommending your upgrade services and give you 10/10.

Best wishes to you all (I'm definitely a happy customer)."

Click on the picture to visit Eduardo's website.

Stefaan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home