Dada Electronics Ecological mission statement
From the beginning Dada's business plan had an important ecological aspect.
Bringing high-end audio equipment back to life and saving it from the dustbin is in itself a strong concept that gives us a "negative ecological footstep", which means we give more to the environment than we take from it.
But today we want to go a step further for nature. We decided to:
- Print less documents. Invoices, manuals, documentation... will be sent in pdf format.
- Only use 100% recycled unbleached paper for those documents (like address-labels) that need to be printed.
- Only use 100% recycled packaging-material.
- Only use ROHS-compliant electronics components
- Only use lead-free solder
- Only use 100% "Green" electricity
- Make the ecological aspect an essential negotiation-point with our suppliers
- Advise our customers about ecological solutions
We are addicts of great music and great sound equipment. If we want our grandchildren to enjoy this heritage we have to preserve it.